HomeStore Visual Merchandising Assistant
The Visual Merchandiser will be responsible for total store support recovery directed by Visual Lead on a daily basis, uncarton accessories, tag accessories to signing standards, felt dotting accessories after tagging is complete, assist with receiving accessories, assist with cycle counting and assist with lead visual merchant with placement of new product.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work with Visual Design Group, Store Manager and store staff to assist with creating floor plans and implement changes consistent with the store’s lay outplan-o-gram, customer demands, and product focus.
- Re-merchandising displays, point of sale, and selects areas of the store regularly to maximize product sell through.
- Mentor store staff on merchandising basics. Involve the staff in the visual maintenance of the store and assist in communicating the company’s visual merchandising standards.
- Work with the Store Manager in determining specific visual needs, such as fixtures, image photos and point of sale materials for the store.
- Perform basic daily, weekly, and monthly cycle counting functions and total store recovery.
- Assist in receiving accessories, placement of the new product, and tagging/felt dotting accessories.
- Maintain reliable attendance and adheres to work schedule
• High School Diploma required
• AAS Degree in Retail Management, Merchandising or related field required or equivalent work experience preferred
• 6 months of merchandising experience preferred