Position Profile President & Chief Executive Officer Broken Arrow Chamber of Commerce Broken Arrow, Oklahoma _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Broken Arrow Chamber of Commerce (“the Chamber”) in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma is seeking a dynamic leader to become its next President & Chief Executive Officer. The new CEO will work with an engaged Board and committed staff to drive the Chamber’s mission to improve the economic prosperity and quality of life in Broken Arrow and to be the principal advocate for, and provider of services to, its business community.
The Chamber’s CEO will oversee and manage all aspects of the organization, with a particular focus on:
- • maintaining the Chamber’s engagement with leaders of the organization’s membership;
- • making membership more valuable and relevant;
- • developing and maintaining relationships and communications with a broad public and private constituency;
- • clearly communicating the Chamber’s position and vision on community, regional, public and political issues;
- • developing programs that will enhance the environment for member organizations to flourish; and
- • increasing awareness of Broken Arrow’s vibrancy and vitality.
In addition, the selected candidate will function as the chief strategist, innovative thinker, and collaborative team leader – especially regarding fund raising, advocacy, messaging, economic development and overall program development. Read More…