If you would like additional information on membership and investment opportunities, please click here.
To see what additional digital advertising options are available, please click here.
If you would like additional information on sponsorship opportunities, please click here.
Gain visibility, credibility and exclusivity with your Chamber membership. According to the Schapiro Group, consumers are 80% more likely to purchase goods and services from a Chamber member.
Here are just a few benefits for our members:
Window sticker – Display proudly that you are an investor with the Broken Arrow Chamber. If you are need of a sticker, contact [email protected] and let us know.
Website badge – Placing a membership badge on your website helps gain credibility. If you are in need of the badge, contact [email protected] and let us know.
Connect with other businesses and future customers while gaining vital information to help you grow your business.
- Networking Breakfast
- The Networking Breakfast provides an opportunity for Chamber members to learn about each other’s businesses while expanding their own business network.
- Leads Group
- Leads Groups consist of Chamber members who attend a bi-monthly breakfast or lunch for the purpose of enhancing business opportunities through networking relationships to receive referrals. To join a Leads Group, email Lori Lewis at [email protected]
- Chamber After Hours
- This networking social event typically happens from 4 to 6 p.m. during the week and is hosted by different businesses around the community.
- Chamber Luncheon
- Luncheons are a tradition at the BA Chamber and hosted 10 times a year at the Chamber offices. Attendance averages 150 people per event and represents a broad spectrum of Chamber membership. The Chamber Lunch is both a networking and educational event that we encourage every member to attend.
The Chamber provides numerous educational events that are full of valuable information relevant to your business. As a member, you receive invitations to all Chamber events at a special member price.
- Small Business Matters
- Chamber Luncheon
- Meet Your Chamber
- Leadership Broken Arrow
Visibility and Recognition
- Website recognition – Your business will be listed in a searchable directory with a link to your business website.
- Ribbon cuttings – Celebrate grand openings, anniversaries and other milestones with a ribbon-cutting ceremony. Contact [email protected] to set one up.
- Groundbreakings – Promote your business’s official groundbreaking in an exciting way.
- Awards – Each year, the Chamber gives out a variety of awards to recognize businesses and community leaders. As a Chamber member, you are eligible to apply, and possibly receive, one of the prestigious awards.
Information and Resources
- Job opportunity listing – List your open job opportunities for on our Work In Broken Arrow page.
- Weekly eNewsletters – Stay informed on Chamber events and news through weekly eNewsletters.
- Economic development resources – Access economic development research you can use to grow your business.
- Staples Advantage program – As a member, you are eligible to save on all your office supply purchases. Check it out here.
The Broken Arrow Chamber is committed to representing and protecting the interest of Broken Arrow Chamber members and the community as a whole.
Your Chamber membership gives you important access to meet with key local, state and federal legislators that can help promote our collective interests of the business community. By attending governmental events hosted by the Chamber, you will have the opportunity to meet and network with elected officials.