Shop here for a chance to win $10,000
2022 Buy BA Winning Numbers:
ALL TICKETS HAVE BEEN CLAIMED!
CLAIMED – $10,000 – 1701966 – Lowes
CLAIMED – $3,000 – 1831509 – Main Street Smoke Shop
CLAIMED – $2,000 – 0948473 – Reasor’s
CLAIMED – Small Business Drawing – $1,000 – 0257371 – Summer’s Market Floral & Home Decor
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Friday, October 28, 2022 – Buy BA Begins
Thursday, December 15, 2022 – Buy BA Ends
NEW!! Saturday, December 17, 2022 – The drawing event will be hosted at MattressFirm BA from 10am-12pm and LIVE on the radio with 106.9 KHITS and 98.5 The Bull!
LIVE DRAWING EVENT INFORMATION: YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT TO WIN
The final live remote schedule has been issued from 106.9 KHITS & 98.5 The Bull! Here are the official drawing times:
- Drawn at 10:18am (claim by 10:40am)
- Drawn at 10:40 (claim by 11:00am)
- Drawn at 11:18am (claim by 11:40am)
- Drawn at 11:40 (claim by noon.) If not claimed by noon, the drawing will resume Monday, December 19th at 8:00am.
HOW TO FIND WINNING TICKET NUMBERS ON DECEMBER 17th:
On December 17th from 10am – Noon
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE A WINNING TICKET ON DECEMBER 17th FROM 10am – 12pm:
- Call 918-500-8649 to claim
DRAWING INFORMATION AFTER DECEMBER 17th:
If any tickets are not claimed on December 17th ticket drawing will resume at 8am on Monday, December 19th, and will be drawn every business day at 8am and noon. Winning ticket holders during this time will have from 8am – noon and noon – 4:00pm to claim.
HOW TO FIND WINNING TICKET NUMBERS AFTER DECEMBER 17th:
- Starting at 8am on December 19th you can find the winning ticket numbers:
- Visit BAChamber.com – brokenarrowchamber.com
- Visit the Broken Arrow Chamber Facebook page – www.facebook.com/BrokenArrowChamberandEDC
- Call 918-893-2100 and listen to the message recording
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE A WINNING TICKET AFTER DECEMBER 17th: YOU TO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT TO WIN
- Call 918-500-8649 to claim prize
Rules and Guidelines
- One ticket for each potential customer entering the store (no purchase necessary)
- One ticket for every $10 in purchases
- For example:
- 0-$9.99 = 1 ticket
- $10.00-$19.99 = 2 tickets
- $20.00-$29.99 = 3 tickets
- A maximum of 100 tickets per purchase
- Merchants will mark customers’ sales receipts so they cannot be used for more tickets
- Persons must be at least 18 years of age to participate and win
- Government or school district purchases will not be eligible for drawings
- Participating businesses (owners, employees, and their immediate family members) are not eligible to claim winning tickets from their own businesses or store. However, they may participate via other merchants.
- You do not have to be present to win at the drawing on December 17th, however, the timeframe to claim will be shortened greatly compared to previous years. Please see above.